Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care, body care, and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern remedies derived from nature inspire you to feel your best every day.
This role requires some onsite in Chatsworth.
Marketing Assistant Overview:
As the Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns.
The marketing assistant should have social media and design skills.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
• Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Oversee web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization and drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Assist with all aspects of event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, and content management
Marketing Assistant Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven marketing experience
• Strong knowledge of digital platforms
• Excellent communication and organizational skills