About the role:
The Designer (Contract) will work closely with a Copywriter partner, as well as Creatives, Project Managers and Strategists to build encouraging marketing communications and direct-response campaigns that extend across email, digital, social and digital video. If you are a hardworking designer who wants to connect with 100+ million users, we’d like to hear from you.
What you’ll get to do:
- Design innovative, engaging and high-performing digital marketing for an array of channels including landing pages, emails, social, display networks and video.
- Use our brand guidelines and ensure creative work is on brief, on brand and has an intuitive user experience
- Collaborate with creative strategists, brand strategists, performance marketers and product teams throughout the creative process, and present creative work to key partners
- Incorporate user experience standard methodologies in all digital marketing
- Comfortably vocalize ideas and process behind each idea
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects from concept to completion
What we expect:
- A 4-year degree in Design
- 4+ years design experience in-house and/or agency
- A strong, diverse portfolio of work demonstrating conceptual ideas, marketing, process and solutions Strong practice of graphic design principles
- Knowledge of current digital marketing standard methodologies, including experience, responsive design and performance
- Proficiency in Figma, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize optimally