Services to be Performed:
• Goal: Up-level skill set of the Machine Learning influencers
o 1/ Manage education calendar of deep dive service briefings with ML influencers
o 2/ Manage influencer content calendar to support launches and monthly content showcasing priority ML and AI services.
• Goal: Educate Developers on AI/ML
o 1/ Project manage campaigns to educate developers
o 2/ Review content with AWS AI/ML PMM and updated web pages and marketing assets
• Specific responsibilities include:
o Build and execute on breakthrough product marketing activities that reach developer audiences effectively.
o Craft and develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (videos, customer success stories, demos, presentations, etc.).
o Own website, email, and social media content.
o Work effectively across AWS with groups including sales, business development, recruiting, and evangelists to achieve business goals.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as product marketing, marketing programs, or technical marketing, technical pre-sales, or product management
• A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or a relevant field of study such as computer science
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with advocacy programs
• Familiarity with machine learning subject matter
• Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content for technical products
• A bias for action for developing awesome marketing assets (product videos, web content)
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
• Experience in designing and managing event programs
• Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
• Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
• Experience in developing programs that other teams are responsible for executing
• The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously