Our client is well-known company presenting the latest must-haves. Their modern, on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.?They’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join their innovative team.
Marketing Manager Overview:
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies and executing marketing plans to elevate the overall brand. You will own the marketing calendar across channels and build go-to-market strategies for products, launches, and key moments for the brand. The ideal candidate will be a strong cross-functional partner to the team and shepherd initiatives from idea to execution with enthusiasm.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
· Manage, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
· Establish omni-channel marketing best practices, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, PR, and social media
· Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
· Define, refine, and execute the paid social acquisition and retention strategy for Facebook, Instagram, and other key paid social channels
· Develop hypotheses on when to leverage paid social media channels and build a testing roadmap to prove (or disprove) ideas
· Lead monthly reporting with the purpose of sharing best practices and driving enhanced creative outcomes across the organization
· Effectively manage budget to business goals and financial targets
· Recommend and advise on options and capabilities utilizing marketing and communications best practices and channel knowledge
· Leverage research, reports, and data to support stakeholder business solution strategies
· Work together with Brand Creative and Production to oversee the development of branded assets, including project style guides, promotional materials, social media content, and event-related collateral
· Review products for quality, consistency, accuracy, and advancement of the visual and verbal brand in design reviews, and ensure that consistent image/message is conveyed
· Manage and oversee marketing asset library including presentations, videos, and photography
Marketing Manager Qualifications
·• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
• 5 to 7+ years of hands-on marketing experience.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Digital advertising aptitude and social media savviness
• Strong project management skills and a track record of success meeting deadlines.
• Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
• Ability to market a technical product to a professional audience and simplify complementary messaging for end users
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Demonstrated teamwork skills critical for success in this cross-functional position