Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to support areas of digital marketing strategy and execution across all channels and platforms of the business. May manage the day-to-day activities of one or more brand websites and their integrations, support the team’s organic social media presence, email marketing and lead generation, provide copywriting support and own the project management of ongoing strategies, development and go-to market campaigns simultaneously. May also support preparing analytics reporting and audits of current procedures to monitor and improve the efficiency of digital marketing communications and conversion. The ideal candidate must be a motivated and confident self-starter, critical and strategic thinker, analytical, data-driven, highly detail oriented, quick to implement, and continually seek to improve upon KPIs to drive e-commerce revenue from all channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Shopify+ Website & Product Page Management
• Updating & creating product pages inclusive of custom development tools and functionality.
• Updating & creating website copy to support all communication.
• Updating & creating collections with support in active and ongoing merchandising.
• Layering in photography, video and custom development functionality.
• Ecommerce Merchandising & Product Launches.
• Manage custom website integrations, landing page CRO, lead gen opt-in efforts and UX Customer Journey.
• Support areas of customer loyalty, retention, education, customer service, acquisition, and conversion.
• SEO Maintenance, updating copy, meta, URLS, images, keywords weekly.
Tech Stack / Integrations Support, Setup and Ongoing Maintenance
• Own and spearhead ongoing app integrated projects and custom development of new and existing digital marketing tools and solutions.
• Support in vetting new opportunities and onboarding of 3rd party platforms and tools.
Manage and Update Digital Marketing Calendar
• Coordinate weekly digital marketing traffic meetings and update greater strategic calendar with new promotions, collaborations, partnerships and events.
• Create Digital Assets Content Requests (Adobe Creative Cloud, GDrive).
• Support in ensuring all marketing teams and departments are aligned on short and long term vision and implementation.
• Support in the creation and deployment of segmented email campaigns, from test / approval to scheduled deployment.
• Review and manage all automation campaigns, and support in integrations of lists, segments, product catalog and dynamic creative content.
• Support in development of email, website, blog, video creative, organic and paid social media copywriting.
• Store implementation & on-boarding
• Store account management & operations
Social Media, PR and Influencer Coordination
• Support greater marketing teams in the management and scheduling of daily posts for social organic efforts.
• Support in reporting and success metrics of cross-channel efforts.
• Work with the marketing and product teams on collaborations and cross-channel support.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
Directly related management expertise in marketing services, ecommerce, and the fashion industry through either 2 years of equivalent-level work experience or completion of college-level business management certification.
Strong Shopify+, Klaviyo, and Website Management Skills.
Knowledge of business management principles, practices, and procedures.
Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
Knowledge of applicable legislation, standards, policies and procedures within specialty areas.
Knowledge of graphic design, email marketing, social media platforms & advertising.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
Employee development and performance management skills.
Ability to supervise and train employees including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
Ability to develop and prepare comprehensive financial/business analyses.
Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
Able to adapt to competing demands with the highest level of service and response.
Must be available and willing to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends.
Strong analytical skills with proficiency in web-based analytics tools and Excel.
Basic ability to edit, manipulate, and troubleshoot HTML/CSS.
Basic ability to edit, manipulate, and troubleshoot Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools as needed.
Adobe Creative Suite experience.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.
Self-starter with exceptional communication, presentation, and project management skills.
This is a full-time position working out of the Orange County office.