We have an exciting new opportunity for a Strategic Planner with a background in marketing communications strategy to join Amazon’s EU Cross Channel Marketing team for a 6-month maternity cover!
The position will help develop the long-term vision and strategy for Amazon marketing and advertising working across multiple categories, countries, and channel teams. The ideal candidate will be highly resourceful, customer focused and can dive into analytical detail. Strong candidates must have the ability to work autonomously and have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Seeks and interrogates customer research and data, using it to develop marketing propositions and strategies
· Interrogates business briefs and writes creative brief for ATL, BTL and digital/social campaigns and projects
· Persuasively presents strategic thinking and proposals to senior level stakeholders
· Works with Campaign Managers, media and insights team and Creative Directors
· Collaborates with Copywriters, Art Directors, Designers, Illustrators etc throughout the completion of projects, ensuring that creative output is strategically aligned
· 5+ years’ experience in creative strategy or planning within an advertising agency or similar
· Proven experience in creative strategy in ATL, BTL and digital/social channels
· The ability to work independently and with a team
· Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, or related field
Daily Rate: £400-£475