Length of Contract: 6 months with potential to extend
Location or Remote: Remote but needs to work PST
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Marketing Manager III Overview: Our marketing manager will be on driving innovative and effective media campaigns - executing strategies across a robust mix of channels including, but not limited to, TV, Print, Digital, mobile and Out-Of-home.
- Associates social media – end-to-end execution, and analysis of paid and organic placements across all company social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Product marketing lead – end-to-end ownership on planning, and execution of the go-to-market strategy for product launches/deprecations. This includes coordinating global execution, reengagement efforts and educational content creation for products
- Content creation – This includes educational, seasonal (e.g. peak/holiday), or awareness building and can be in form of articles, help content, videos, email or social media. They will also work directly with agency partners as appropriate to execute and manage new content.
- Retail/partner team marketing support – Prioritize, manage and execute retail/partner team marketing requests as they arise.
- Resource center management
- Prepare for weekly WPRs - marketing, social, and marketing for ACI
- Present at monthly global meetings – global marketing, global program management, customer service
- Main POC for external partners/tools
- Conduct experiments to improve performance of marketing campaigns
- Proficient in social media advertising or knowledge in the social media space.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- LinkedIn, Youtube, and Facebook platform knowledge
- Relevant professional experience in media strategy, planning and buying
- Knowledge of traditional media and digital media research, trafficking, tracking and reporting processes, techniques and technologies