Our client is a unique consumer goods company that offers innovative products created to enhance everyday life experiences. They believe in a future of sustainability where products can add to personal style while also being kind to the environment. They are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who shares their brand values and will help the company grow.
Marketing Operations Manager Overview:
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will oversee the company’s marketing programs and campaign planning. By managing the creative production processes, technology infrastructure, and data analytics, you will ensure brand compliance across all aspects of positioning the company’s products.
Marketing Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify business critical issues and improve results by planning, monitoring, and appraising deadlines, policies, and procedures.
- Maximize how promotional assets and campaigns are tracked, produced, shared, and utilized to align with the short and long term needs of the business.
- Lead creative operations from conception to launch and drive business innovation through project management.
- Develop brand campaigns and marketing partnerships with internal and external partners to expand on brand awareness initiatives.
- Use data insights to execute content strategies around product and brand positioning, brand messaging, and communication.
- Provide media and creative campaign support and consultation.
- Improve and optimize workflow processes by proactively coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments and developing project work back schedules.
- Monitor progress of projects to elevate project management functions and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Assist in team planning and forecasting to anticipate issues and ensure projects are properly resourced and running according to timeline.
- Stay informed of shifting priorities by communicating status of open projects with other managers across cross-functional departments and coordinating solutions.
- Prepare reports and presentations conveying project status to stakeholders, leadership, and management, making recommendations, and advocating for team.
- Oversee negotiation and communication with vendors, managing pricing, invoice paying, quality control and vendor selection analysis when needed.
Marketing Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Operations or Agency Traffic management.
- Experience with a brand in both retail and DTC sales channel a plus.
- Experience in team management and leadership across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple projects.
- Ability to excel and lead in a fast-paced environment with expertise and leadership.
- Strategic thinker with proven problem-solving capabilities and exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in marketing creative production, creative operations and processes, and project management.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides.