Marketing Project Manager
Our client is a premier industry leader in the agency space, delivering unique and creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of notable brands. They take a modern, integrated, and polished approach that helps set them apart.
Marketing Project Manager Overview:
As the Project Manager, you will keep teams on track by implementing time management and organizational structures. In this role, you will determine the tools and requirements needed to meet deliverables, set timelines and motivate team members toward common goals.
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Gather project requirements and develop project briefs
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Develop comprehensive project plans and communicate them with team leaders and other internal stakeholders
• Identify opportunities to optimize internal processes and documentation
• Track project progress to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Ensure resource availability and allocation across teams
• Monitor, manage and update for all changes in project scope and schedule
• Manage the team workspaces, projects, and tasks within Jira or similar project management tools
Project Manager Qualifications:
• Minimum of 4 years of project/account management experience at a large brand or in an ad/marketing agency setting
• Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Teams, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with software management software and tools
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working across teams, seamlessly communicating in the native tongues and customs of marketing, creative, merchandising, and operations teams
• Able to work in a fast-paced team environment, juggle multiple projects across multiple brands at once with attention to detail
• Experience with Adobe Suite is a plus