Our boutique agency client is looking to add a multi-talented Marketing Specialist to the team on contract 30+ hours a week. This opportunity can be done remote with the occasional onsite strategy session.
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
- Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers.
- Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
skills and qualifications, including:
- 1+ year of marketing experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail for precise analysis of data
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and motivation to succeed in a competitive environment
- Ability to work with teams and collaborate
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Time management and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks