Client Overview: Our client is is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Marketing Specialist with 2-5 years of experience to join our growing team in Atlanta.
Marketing Specialist Overview:
The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing business development and marketing plans and strategies. As part of a growing company and team, the role requires a creative approach to problem solving and proactive team collaboration to deliver valuable solutions.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
Manage all marketing and business development activities and efforts, including working with administrative staff to coordinate meetings, calendars and events;
· Have a finger on the pulse as it relates to all marketing and business development initiatives and opportunities at all times;
· Maintain a recurring list of clients, prospects and referral sources while proactively communicating important changes to management;
· Create, manage, print and distribute on-brand prospect and client presentations;
· Manage the content marketing plan as well as branding compliance through use of templates, style guides, graphic design and thoughtful governance;
· Research, order, manage and distribute client and referral gifts/promotional items in addition to ordering branded office supplies as needed;
· Implement and execute the client onboarding process;
· Write, edit and publish thought leadership pieces through collaboration and internal interviews with the executive team;
· Write press releases and work with PR firms as needed to activate PR opportunities;
· Design new collateral and maintain all collateral up to date, including all templates;
· Write and update bios, collateral and website copy as needed;
· Write video scripts, and produce, edit, and publish video content;
· Develop market insights using internal and external data to formulate and communicate strategic plans to team;
· Create and execute campaigns to increase brand awareness;
· Maintain all social media platforms and execute the social media strategy while providing recommendations and looking for opportunities for improvement;
· Manage all sponsorships and event-related functions, in addition to coordinating events and attending conferences on behalf of Magnolia;
· Optimize and manage all Google platforms (Analytics, Console, My Business Page);
· Manage website and website compliance, email platform and CRM/marketing automation;
· Manage external vendor relationships to support various marketing initiatives;
· Work primarily with the President/CEO and report the marketing plan periodically to the Board of Directors;
· Collaborate with Director of Marketing to manage and execute the Magnolia Trust marketing budget;
· Support special projects as directed by the Director of Marketing.
Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
· 2-5 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism, English or related field. Experience in professional services environment considered a plus.
· Adobe Creative Suite experience required (InDesign, Photoshop a must) - Portfolio of work may be requested.
· Superior business writing skills with excellent editing and proofreading abilities; Knowledge of AP style preferred.
· Social media, email marketing, WordPress, CRM and marketing automation experience required.
· Google Analytics and video marketing experience a plus.
· Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines.
· Passion & pride in doing good work and a desire to make a strong impact on the overall business.
· High degree of comfort working with ultra-high-net-worth clients.
· Manage a continuously evolving set of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
· High level of attention to detail, quality, and effective verbal, presentation and written communication skills along with excellent follow-through.
· Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the business, its values, and our people, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding client expectations.
· Excellent computer skills, must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Must have advanced skills in formatting documents and creating branded presentations within the Microsoft suite of products.
· Strategic thinker and thought leader who is able to provide recommendations to all levels of management.
· This position may require up to 10% travel between our home office in Chattanooga, TN, and our Atlanta, GA office.