Our client is a well-known marketing and advertising company founded over 30 years ago specializing in providing exceptional media solutions. Their innovative, dynamic, and customized approach presents unparalleled results to drive business across the globe.
Digital Media Planner for Social Overview:
In this role, you will be responsible for shaping strategy and investment across various social media platforms, providing input to make activations more engaging and creating, monitoring, optimizing and reporting on paid social media buys (Facebook and Instagram).
Digital Media Planner for Social Responsibilities:
• Oversee all aspects of digital media campaigns, including campaign management and execution, reporting and relationship development for assigned clients
• Establish strong business relationships with existing and prospective clients; negotiate with media representatives
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices and provide recommendations and innovative concept to drive each channel and customer account performance
• Generate campaign performance reports for all campaign key performance indicators and present key findings to improve programs
• Develop RFP’s, compile media packages, create compelling POV’s, and manage strong relationships with media publishers
• Participate in internal and external learning and development opportunities
Digital Media Planner for Social Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1+ years of previous paid social media experience
• Experience buying ads on Facebook and Instagram, additional platforms preferred
• Comfort owning and managing budget/investment levels in social media