Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a Merch Admin Assistant to join the team on a freelance basis. Candidate will be hybrid - remote and onsite. Role set to start in August, and contract will be 5 months.
Merchandising Admin Assistant position is responsible for assisting Merch team in developing and implementing the merchandising strategies to deliver financial goals, meet the needs of the guest, and maximize profits.
Merchandising Admin Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists: Assists to execute brand strategies through oversight of promotional/ad items, provides analytics for vendor funding, input or other tracking as needed.
- Trends: Identifies trends and stays current on competitive landscape to maximize sales opportunities and emerging product trends.
- Marketing: Collaborating with buyer on ad offers, ad layouts and proofing. Helping with sign request direction.
- In-Store Merchandising: Responsible for proof all in-store signage for printing; signage for all marketing in promo planner, enters skus in for tables, endcaps, etageres & cash wrap
- Planograms: Supports planogram process by working with vendors to secure samples, assessing SKU/Brands productivity, completing or gathering sku set up paperwork, maintaining add/delete lists, shelf strip proofing, managing fixtures with vendors if required.
- Reporting: Pulls, prepare and analyze reports from BW, SAP, or Merchandising systems as needed.
- Values: Exemplifies the core values within role. The values are quality and timely decision making, continuous improvement, collaboration, accountability, coaching and developing, planning and prioritizing, communication
- Continuing Education: Complete training fundamental courses i.e. Retail Math, Analysis for Excel, Life of an Item, etc.
Merchandising Admin Assistant ???????Requirements:
- Years of Related Experience: Some relevant experience preferred.
- Skills: Strong organizational skills required.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of SAP and SAP Hana a plus. Creative problem solver.
- Professionalism and confidentiality required.
- Passion for the business. High energy innovation leader.
- Working Conditions: Nominal travel required