Fashion brand is currently seeking a Merchandise Allocator to join their team in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
This role will be a member within the Allocation Department. The Merchandise Allocator will be tasked with facilitating the allocation and replenishment of a specific product category to all stores, using standard processes to maintain optimum stock levels at the distribution center and the retail stores. The Allocator should be energetic, organized, determined and overall, fashionable!
- Execute merchandise allocations incorporating seasonal strategies, weekly allocation/shipment targets, analysis of sales and market trends, store inventory levels, demographics, store capacity, sell-through rates, buying quantities, and product content
- Utilize understanding of standard assortment strategies and nuances of supply chains to resolve store and distribution center inquiries regarding allocation and inventory
- Collaborate with Merchandise Planners and Buying groups to identify growth opportunities and minimize down-trending business. This includes identifying the best assortment of merchandise for stores, based on past sales performances, emerging trends, and store needs.
- Generate sales-to-stock reports to monitor store inventory levels to ensure ideal stock levels are consistently maintained to meet customer demand
- Sends product knowledge to stores and calls them with any updates
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Microsoft Office skills are a plus 2-5 years experience preferred
- Positive, respectful and self-motivated attitude
- Passionate about fashion and knowledgeable/up-to-date on latest trends
- Strong analytical/data entry skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding organizational/time-management skills Degree in Fashion, Management or related fields desired (design, logistics, textiles, supply chain, merchandising, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new skills-sets quickly and efficiently
Partial Remote, 2-3 Days in office at Santa Fe Springs