- Selects products to create line plans that meet profitability goals, create premium consumer experiences and communicate the seasonal story
- Responsible for supporting the building of directed assortments for assigned category
- Ensures line plans consider appropriate product diversity, depth, pricing structure/strategy and visual merchandise presentation goals
- Briefs the product engine on the needs of the consumer and upcoming trends
- Proven success in using analytical tools.
- General understanding of the relationships between product and the retail landscape.
- Introduction of product systems to collect the data used in analysis.
- Strong excel skills a plus.