Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor
Branding Agency focused on Broadway and the Arts
Full-Time, Salaried Position
Hybrid: flexible on and off-site role, but you must have access to get to Broadway!
Location: NYC, NY
Salary: 85-95K (possibility of more for the right fit)
Company Size: Approx 70
Experience Level: 2-3 years of experience
This is a special opportunity for a Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor with a love of Broadway and the Arts. This industry was hit hard during the Pandemic, but they are growing back and looking to hire a Senior Producer (and a Senior Producer, if you know of anyone!!).
They are operating in a hybrid model with employees coming in 2-3 days a week. They are not super strict about it, but ideally you are able to get to Times Square for shows and meetings.
The Motion Designer/Editor provides creative solutions for all video projects for the studio. This position is able to distill concepts into motion executions and invent brand expressions that are unique and brand defining. This position is part of a collaborative, creative team that is responsible for creating the highest caliber video and broadcast content for our clients.
• Responsible for expanding a Broadway shows’ brand identity in motion, including broadcast, online and social content
• Design/edit TV and online graphic spots
• Collaborate with writers and Art Directors to produce spots that meet/exceed client expectations
• Design complex graphics and animation using collaborative and independent input and creativity
• Create storyboards that show the flow of the animation and map out key scenes
• Encode, convert, and edit videos
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure that all ideas can be executed within budget and timeframe
• Collaborates with the Design, Digital, and Copy teams on campaign development, and to maintain consistency across all media
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Video Editor with at least 2-3 years of professional experience
• Reel of motion work
• Understanding of visual storytelling and cinematic techniques
• Understanding of typography and design
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
• Knowledge of C4D, ProTools, and DaVinci Resolve a plus
• Experience with sound design