Timing: Start week of 11/8
Duration: Ongoing part-time
Hours per week: 0-20+
Pay rate: $25-40/hr DOE
We're looking for an After Effects pro, someone familiar with custom motion graphic animation (beyond the default easy eases), knows how to work with and import layered assets from Illustrator, and is comfortable with giving motion in both technical (e.g. showing a demo that is happening in a web browser graphic, doing anamatics on menus, mouse clicks, etc.) and then more creative (e.g. giving motion to a spot illustration, transitioning assets in and out of frame, etc.).
One of our tech clients is looking for a freelance Motion Graphics Designer to join their team for an ongoing part-time freelance role through end of the year.
This freelance Motion Graphics Designer will be supporting the company's internal creative & design teams with a number of somewhat technical custom motion graphic animations.
The freelance Motion Graphics Designer should be comfortable importing layered assets from Illustrator and adding both technical and creative motion elements - i.e. showing product demos via broswers as well as menu navigation animations, mouse clicks, etc.
Ideal freelance Motion Graphics Designer candidates will have:
- At least 3-5+ years of proven motion design and video editing experience
- Fully proficient with Adobe After Effects and Premiere, familiar with Illustrator/Photoshop
- Great understanding of how to craft a story through video
- Strong handle on motion graphics and animation
- Comfortable working in a remote capacity and under tight deadlines/turnarounds
- Team player, attentive to detail, organized
**Must provide own computer