Our client is a well-known media and advertising company that has invested in a new division for the organization focused on digital commerce. This new team is responsible for servicing clients in eCommerce, employing data and platform intelligence that provides insight into the consumer purchase journey. They are growing this team and hiring for a Business Development Specialist (aka a New Business Coordinator).
New Business Coordinator Overview:
As the New Business Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting senior management on the Business Development team with various projects in the following areas: marketing, content creation, project management and organization/collaboration across separate teams within the organization. Prior experience working at a marketing agency or marketing consulting firm is ideal.
New Business Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media for the purpose of raising awareness
• Oversee web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content i.e. company materials such as website, introduction decks, one-sheets, pitches to build RFP answers, POV’s, capability summaries, PowerPoint presentations on the intersection of media + eCommerce, case histories, best practices, white papers and more
• Assist with event planning for yearly eCommerce event
New Business Coordinator Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2+ years of proven marketing experience in eCommerce or media/advertising
• Strong knowledge of digital platforms
• Excellent storytelling abilities (Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must)
• Creativity and graphic design/production skills is a plus (including but not limited to PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop and Final Cut)