An apparel/fashion company based in Culver City is looking for an Office Manager to join their team! This is a temporary to permanent position as they would like to ensure you are the right fit before hiring.
What you'll do:
- Receive boxes of shipment from UPS/FedEx, since they are an apparel company they get quite a few boxes
- Maintain reception and office areas
- Ensure that the inventory levels of office supplies are satisfactory
- Oversee Accounts Payable
- Setting up tables for meetings/lunch areas
- Assisting with onboarding new team members
- Other tasks designated
Who you are:
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in an Office Manager/Receptionist/Administrative Assistant capacity, ideally in fashion
- Have a BS/BA degree
- Can work on-site at their Culver City headquarters - their hours are Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM
- Ability to wear many hats and have a "start-up" mentality
If you are interested, please send over an updated resume showcasing your qualifications!