Digital Brands Group (DBG) is revolutionizing traditional retail by deploying a portfolio holding company / acquisition strategy to both home grown and acquired direct-to-consumer and wholesale apparel brands. Recent research and polls focused on discretionary spending preferences support the fact that consumers today are largely brand agnostic - i.e., gone are the days of somebody wearing one brand from head-to-toe. Given this consumer sentiment, DBG believes that by - owning and operating multiple brands across several product categories, leveraging customer data, and by focusing on targeted / data-driven marketing that encompasses multiple brands within the DBG portfolio - the company can capture a large percentage of an individual consumer’s “closet share.”
DBG is seeking to immediately fill an Operations Analyst position. DBG operates at an extremely fast-pace and frequently must pivot / make time-sensitive decisions to stay on top of evolving trends in the retail apparel space. As such, being efficient; having the ability to work under pressure / within tight time-constraints; and demonstrating the aptitude to quickly learn new concepts and processes are essential qualities for this position. The ideal candidate will be proactive, think outside the box to get things done, take ownership of the tasks / deliverables assigned to them.
This is a great opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing business positioned within an ever-changing environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Brand acquisitions management: working closely with new respective teams, handling respective highly confidential information, and onboarding / transitioning to various current internal systems.
- Office management: email correspondence, document management, onboarding new team members, supplies requests for office/warehouse, package management
- AP (Accounts Payable) oversight: communicate with internal departments and vendors for invoicing/payments
- Internal system updates: deploying changes across various internal systems and ensuring content is up-to-date
- Internal product order management: placing product orders for various departments across the organization
- Consumer-facing site management: updating content for product pages (notes, description, fabric, care, out of stock, redirects)
- Misc. support: preparing/coordinating various reports; assisting other departments, as needed
Required Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree required
- Experience in online E-commerce, specifically in fashion (preferred)
- Capable of multitasking and working well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and react with a sense of urgency
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Experience working with various systems and technologies