Our client is looking for an entry level Operations support person with a great team mindset. Reporting to the VP of Design Development, this hybrid position is integral in supporting the Operations facets for the client, including packaging development, QC and QA.
This is an excellent career development opportunity for the right candidate.
Position reports to VP of Design and Development and works under the direction of both the VP of Design development and Sr QA manager.
- Package Engineering/Quality degree or proven work experience in this area.
- Excellent Multi-Tasker.
- Able to prioritize workload and exercise good judgment on when to pivot to meet a deadline.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. Adobe CC, Visio and document
- Management templates a plus
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and interpersonal)
- Flexible and has a great Team attitude.
Duties included but are not limited to:
- Maintain Operations Innovation documents database.
- Participate in packaging innovation development
- Operate 3D printer and finish models to meet sales/marketing team deadlines
- Maintain Lab, ensuring 3D printer materials are up-to-date.
- Work with purchasing department to track in progress innovation development
- Create customer project timelines and track to ensure on-time delivery
Testing and Technical report Writing:
- Conduct package tests in lab to meet protocols.
- Analyze data versus benchmarks and compile into report format
- Organize Specification priorities
- Request specifications for each item number from the respective China/Korea Teams.
- Organize into category folders
- Format specifications into client's template.
- Maintain Specification database Client's Driven Innovation
- Maintain company sustainable resin inventory database.
- Develop/Maintain SOP’s for Quality Assurance/Control processes & Formula/Packaging Specifications.
- Prepare specifications to meet specific customer driven project requirements
- Maintain and manage all QA/QC and regulatory documentation for packaging & turnkey projects or orders
- Maintain standards (package/cosmetic formula)
- Track and organize quality packaging samples – review against Benchmarks
- Check cosmetic submissions against standards - formula/color
- Shade matching a plus
- Track and organize all documentation related to customer quality issues
Assist Senior QA Manager With:
- Quality Issues related QA/CAPA investigations
- Regulatory documentation for domestic/international registration requests.
- Quality related responses to customer service, sales, etc. with
- New domestic supplier audits (Document Control & Facility Compliance)