Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring an Operations Specialist on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- Assist Allocators and management in ensuring that the proper inventory is delivered to the right store at the right time.
- Help Allocators maintain inventory levels in store that support the foundation of the plan and support buying strategies.
- Assist in the development and communication of markdown strategies.
- Conduct basic analyses of location performance and compile related reports
- Collaborate with distribution center, supply chain, planning and business unit to support strategy that aligns future financial and product opportunities.
- 1 year merchant buying, allocating and/or planning experience for a multi store retailer
- This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment