Our Client is one of the fastest growing beauty companies. Currently looking for an On Site Package Development and Sourcing Manager in LA.
- Assist in the exploration, creation, management and execution of primary/secondary beauty packaging.
- Manage a wide variety of packaging vendors to ensure delivery is on-time, per specifications and on- budget
- Manage vast vendor base in the area of promotional goods, primary and secondary packaging including promotional items such as primary and secondary components, accessories, and giftables
- New vendor partnerships and opportunities based on brand’s goals
- Ensure packaging is on-brand and within the company vision
- Manage deadlines, milestones and critical timeline paths to ensure launch dates are met
- Manage Quality expectations both internally and with suppliers
- 4-6 years within a cosmetic, packaging role
- Demonstrated proficiency in packaging materials, vendors, and trends to be able to speak to all three, knowing how to identify opportunities
- Entrepreneurial mentality, creativity and initiative in solving problems
- Excellent attention to detail, organized, and able to manage multiple moving projects at once
- Performance-oriented work ethic with a strong passion to succeed in a challenging, fast-paced environment