Our client is a leading digital marketing agency with an impressive portfolio of world-renowned brands. They specialize in creating digital experiences catered to appeal to their client’s demographic and drive organic engagement towards high revenue.
Paid Social Media Specialist Overview:
The Paid Social Media Specialist will focus on driving revenue for the agency’s clients through paid campaigns across all social platforms. This position requires exhaustive knowledge of social media advertising platforms, tactics, ad types, and configuration settings. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing performance, management, and optimization of marketing campaigns, as well as monitoring and reporting on market changes and developments.
Paid Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute innovative paid advertising campaigns across all social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter.
- Lead campaign optimization for all digital platforms and monitor engagement.
- Analyze campaign performance data daily to optimize growth towards client’s performance goals.
- Own direct buy campaign set up, campaign management and optimizations, monitoring and reporting, and creative asset organization.
- Generate A/B testing, and report on results and learning.
- Stay up to date on client’s respective industry trends, best practices, and market developments.
Paid Social Media Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or relevant experience in social media ads.
- 1+ years of paid marketing experience.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms and proficiency with digital marketing tools.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in creating, placing, and optimizing ad campaigns on programmatic ad platforms.