Job descriptionTitle: Performance Marketing Manager
The Performance Marketing Manager will lead the strategy and execution of performance marketing channels which includes paid search, paid social, and retargeting. We are looking for someone who can help us continue to scale our paid marketing efforts with large media budgets and test international markets.
- Build and execute best-in-class digital marketing campaigns to achieve acquisition and retention goals with CPA targets leveraging paid channels such as social media (FB/IG/Youtube/TikTok), SEM, programmatic
- Manage multi geography campaigns targeting upper funnel as well as lower funnel KPIs
- Optimize campaign performance while discovering new areas of growth in different channels, creative, audience innovation, etc.
- Be responsible for agency relationships and quality of their output
- Work cross-functionally with the creative team to plan for creative assets based on upcoming shows and content calendar.
- Work closely with analytics to understand and increase the incremental impact of marketing by running A/B tests, in-channel incrementality tests etc.
- Partner with legal team on new contracts and partnerships as required
- Onboard new channels, tools and partnerships as and when required
- Document and share learnings - be a passionate voice of data-driven marketing steeped in consumer insights
- 4+ years digital marketing experience preferred; App specific experience is a plus
- Must have experience working on paid marketing platforms like FB/IG, Google App campaigns, Snapchat and Tiktok.
- Experience managing strategy, execution and measurement of paid media campaigns
- You are experienced with Appsflyer or any similar MMP tool
- Experience working with and managing agencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Experience managing the creative development process for paid marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate across functions and geographies across time zones