24 Seven is partnering with our in-house marketing client in search of a Performance Marketing Manager, for this full-time, salaried position that is fully remote to anyone within the United States. They do offer competitive benefits and a Flexible Time-Off schedule. Brief details are below.
- Demand Generation: Manage multi-million-dollar B2B digital campaign budget for multiple brands across multiple channels (SEM, SEO, ABM, Affiliate, Display, etc.) to ensure each campaign meets the desired performance metrics and budgets, delivering progress and insight reports on a regular basis to the greater marketing and sales teams.
- Optimization: Monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize conversions and lead quality with an intimate knowledge of KPIs such as CPL, CPA, LTV, CAC.
- Pipeline Growth: Extensive experience in driving digital campaigns for audience acquisition/retention within key industry verticals.
- Data-Driven: Report, analyze, forecast, and track, digital campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize conversion and lead quality. Intimate knowledge of KPIs such as CPL, CPA, LTV, CAC, PPC retention curves, etc.
- Implement: Hands on experience with CRM, CMS, and Marketing Automation tools - namely Salesforce, Sitefinity or WordPress and Pardot. Develop and create new strategies to improve customer experiences via A/B testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, and other appropriate methods.
- Educate: Stay informed and current on B2B Demand generation trends, advances, changes to the competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- Collaborate: Manage relationships with external vendors and internal teams to ensure cohesiveness of online advertising with other marketing efforts.
- Investigate: Incremental opportunities through new vendors, offerings, and unique placements.
- Loves to Learn: As a digital marketer, you must love to learn all things digital by keeping in front of industry, ABM, SEO, SEM, programmatic and analytics B2B trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training, and attending industry events.
- Customer Focused: Keeping the eye on what our customers want and to optimize our customer experience.
- Results Driven: Provide detailed account analysis and campaign updates on an ongoing basis to ensure we meet and exceed performance goals, while having fun.
- 2-5 years of experience managing successful digital campaigns including: SEM, SEO, ABM, B2B social and display marketing implementation and optimization.
- Experience using tools and platforms such as: Salesforce, Pardot, Kenshoo, SA360, Google Analytics, Commission Junction, Apple Search Ads, etc.
- Superior skills with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Google Ads Certification is a plus.
- Detail oriented and possess strong problem solving, multi-tasking, and organizational abilities.
- Comfortable defining process through ambiguity; able to pivot to emerging business needs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in healthcare markets is a plus.
- BA/BS with strong quantitative focus (e.g., Math, Economics, Statistics) or equivalent experience.