Our client, a knit apparel company, is looking for a PLM Manager to join their team! As the PLM Manager you will be responsible for developing and supporting a global sourcing strategy to support the product development and bulk production execution of multiple categories that meet brand quality standards. This role will be onsite in Santa Monica, CA.
• Collaborate with manager and design seasonally to ensure the company has the right vendor mix to support product design and innovation
• Communicate seasonal category strategies with the team and direct vendors, design, and graphic design on sample and artwork development that align with the category sourcing strategies
• Provide recommendations for raw material and garment development sourcing and communicate to vendors raw materials to be ordered for seasonal development
• Manage sampling time and action calendar to meet key milestones and monitor on-time delivery of development samples
• Partner with Manager to identify opportunities for fabric platforms and responsive supply chain styles and maintain Sales Based Rapid Response (SBRR) initiatives per department
• Utilize cost matrix by category during proto plan discussions to direct design and product development on raw material selection and style development to meet category cost and margin goals
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years or proven Production and Product Development experience
• Bilingual in Mandarin/Cantonese
• Proven garment manufacturing and sourcing experience
• Knowledge of production and product development, including manufacturing, product engineering, product lifecycle, calendar management, trade regulations, fabric performance and garment construction, and testing standards
• Excellent communication, presentation, time management, detail-oriented, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
Send your resume today!