Our client, a top e-gaming company, is looking for a Post Production Producer to join their team. This will be temp to perm or direct hire. They ideally would like someone located in the Los Angeles area. This will be mainly remote with onsite meetings from time to time.
Send your resumes today!
Who you are
You will manage, prep, and setup all finishing processes needed for the video to successfully launch. This includes overwatching thumbnail designs, titling, SEO best practices, YouTube best practices, and reviewing videos before you launch them on YouTube.
You will have a key voice in producing compelling stories that are both entertaining and authentic to the brand and fans.
You should have a great attitude, be ego-free, hungry to learn, and have superb communication skills.
You have an extensive post network of editors, thumbnail artists, sound sweetening, etc.
You must have knowledge of the YT creator space, Twitch streaming community industry, and actively play video games and engage in esports community.
Imperative you come from a post-production background (adobe pipeline), and you have proven success on YouTube in gaming. And can easily demonstrate how to optimize for YouTube.
What you’ll do
• Manage 40-60 videos at various stages of post-production daily
• Launch videos
• Easily receive and disseminate feedback on videos and thumbs without issue
• Coordinate, and oversee all post processes on said videos
• Brainstorm release strategies
• QC videos before they debut on YouTube
• Track post assets: Thumbnails, captions, gifs, social assets, etc
• Write quality YouTube SEO Title and SEO Descriptions
• Know how to use Keywords
• Manage freelancers to assist in YouTube strategies
• Oversee YouTube settings and best practices
• Manage deliverables and communicate issues to clients
• Create / submit budgets
• Schedule meetings, with good note-taking skills
• Clearly communicate assignments/ feedback to editors and artists
• Proactive in identifying and solving key production problems that arise
• Organize daily department logistics
• Assist with gathering analytical research on videos
• 15+ years’ experience with an esports org in full-time post producing
• Examples of YouTube SEO titles, descriptions
• Examples of implementing successful YouTube video launches, and able to explain why they were successful
• 2x Recommendations from industry professionals
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe post-production (Premiere, AE, color-correction)
• Familiar with various codecs, luts, standard post processes
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US