Account Executive (PR)
Our client was founded as a traditional PR firm in 2007. Over the course of the last ten years, they have evolved from a PR firm to a fully integrated marketing agency. The services we offer are focused on media relations, influencer engagement, content & creative, events and social media. Using these services, we create, introduce, and proliferate brand narratives through marketing solutions grounded in cultural insight.
With a robust portfolio of brand campaigns, cross-categorical experience, and a wealth of industry relationships, they have captured the loyalty of some of the world’s most prestigious companies including luxury and lifestyle brands, retailers, tech start-ups, publishers, personalities, non-profit organizations, and hospitality groups.
- Assists superiors with managing accounts.
- Serves as account lead for at least one account.
- Drafts press releases, media alerts, client bios, media plans, strategies, proposals and client communications.
- Pitch client content to national and regional publications, across print, broadcast, and online.
- Draft competitor analysis and trend spotting and relaying findings to clients.
- Ensures client requests are fulfilled, delivered on time and are value producing.
- Reviews call agenda and reports.
- Develops creative mailer concepts, pitches and activations for clients.
- Supervises junior staff on client related tasks.
- 3 years PR experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership experience
- Proven track record of placements.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge of Cision and Fashion GPS
- Extensive relationships across all top-tier media platforms
- Creative out of the box thinking
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or related field preferred