Exciting Firearms Accessory manufacturer is looking to add a dynamic PR Specialist to their team. You will work in the marketing department to implement programs that will drive media coverage. This position will be responsible for driving public relations, social media, and media relations in order to support overall company image and new product launch/releases. In this position you will be closely around and promoting the use of Firearm accessory’s, accessories used by military and police enforcement agencies around the world, and recreational/public users.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Communications/PR or related
- 2-3 years of experience in Public Relations
- Experience developing and implementing Public Relation strategy
- Excellent writing skills and experience coordinating media events
- Onsite 5 days per week in Orange County