Length of Contract: ~3 Months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: Our client is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves headquartered in Seattle, Washington
Prepress Designer Overview: This position contributes to the company's success by producing computer generated graphic design files, educating fellow partners, and leading certain production-oriented projects, in support of the objectives of the companies inhouse advertising agency.
- Support Creative Director and Art Director by creating compelling digital assets for social, email, and display ads, adhering to brand and sizing guidelines
- Develop design templates for newsletters, decks, and sales collateral
- Perform retouching as needed
- Present design strategy and thinking to senior-level creatives
- Follow and stay up-to-date on emerging industry trends and design guidelines
- Create a high-level strategy to continue to help the brand evolve and remain ahead of leading competitors in the industry
- Expert level graphics software applications such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- 5 years+ years of experience in print production, agency or marketing experience, along with prepress or color house experience.