Job descriptionOur Client is a leader in the Fashion Catalog business and seeking a strong Print Marketing Manager
Open to remote candidates if the right fit!
Our client is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Manager, Print Marketing to join their team. Our client is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer. Our client is a unique brand that supports artistic endeavors and focuses on creativity, originality, and inspiration.
The Manager, Print Marketing plans and executes the circulation plan and direct mail programs, supporting company goals for demand growth, ROI, file growth and cost management. This position is integrated with digital teams to strategize and execute plans that support an omni channel business.
- Plan, execute, and manage a dynamic circulation plan that supports company, customer, and financial goals, ensuring accuracy & meeting investment targets
- Ensure customer demographics are updated and reported quarterly
- Plan and execute customer surveys
- Build and manage print costs and achieve planned cost targets
- Direct, mentor, and support Marketing Analyst
- Publish accurate weekly demand projects
- Support, train, and integrate across digital marketing ecosystem and digital analytics tool set with a focus on omni channel strategies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years circulation and print experience, preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills, with an emphasis on Excel required
- Strong campaign management skills required (Adobe Campaign preferred)
- Working knowledge of SQL and Tableau
- Excellent time management and highly organized