Our client is an iconic, global women's fashion brand
Product Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Ensure all prints, patterns; graphic packages are valid and viable for each region.
- Ensure s/offs, handlooms, knit downs are received in preparation for milestone meetings with costing information for graphics.
- Responsible to review print, pattern, graphics submits, align with design and provide comments for correction.
- Ensures all engineered graphic, print, pattern placements are reviewed and approved
- Explores costing options for print, pattern and graphics while preserving design aesthetic.
- Ensures all print, pattern and graphics are captured and tracked via seasonal tracking chart as main communication tool with global partners.
- Drive/Support innovation in print, patter, graphic techniques seasonally
- Conducts competitive and aspirational shopping quarterly to ensure the brand is at forefront of graphic technique innovation and is cost competitive for graphic techniques.
- Provide and receive quarterly supplier/region feedback report for consistent improvement.
- Has ability to offer solutions to manufacturing challenges
Product Development Coordinator Qualifications:
- College Degree (preferably with a concentration in apparel production management ) or equivalent experience
- Min 3 years’ experience in print pattern and graphic product development and sourcing
- Excellent computer skills – Excel, Word, Outlook, and product development software such as Web PDM or FLEX PLM
- Knowledge of printing, yarn dyes, and graphic manufacturing
- Knowledge of garment washing , garment dyeing and fabric finishing