Our client, a athletic shoe company is seeking a Product Logistics Coordinator to support their Photo Studio.
As part of our evolution, the Product Photo Studio is seeking a Product Logistics Coordinator to support the execution of premium, accurate and on-time product image creation from line plan through to retail. You will work across multiple categories using data, and product in a high volume and fast-paced production environment. Qualified candidates will be highly detail-oriented, exceptionally well organized, collaborative, have a positive attitude, take initiative, be a problem-solver and have excellent communication and Excel skills.
• Process inbound staging & receiving merchandise
• Maintain on-hand merchandise, inventory audits and cycle counts
• Process outbound shipping of merchandise and inventory liquidations
• Facilitate schedule of daily merchandising tasks and required preparation for pre-production
• Partner with various members of the studio team as needed to coordinate the timely & accurate delivery of merchandise
• Partner with Producing Team to ensure timely delivery of work based on established timelines and maintain production priorities
• Ensure quality and consistency by evaluating condition of received client merchandise, and by digitally and physically tagging, cataloging, tracking, monitoring status and return of merchandise throughout the Photo Studio process
• Understand and support the pre-production process
• Ensure data accuracy against production deadlines
• Perform daily, weekly, and seasonal duties to ensure tasks & projects are completed accurately and efficiently
• Coordinate and process return of merchandise once production is complete
• Proactively identify, communicate, and solve any merchandise issues that arise throughout the production process
• Maintain and organize sample, product and prop storage areas
• Work with clients, vendors, and logistic providers to secure missing samples
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience
• 2+ years of related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Design/Art, Supply Chain or related field
• Strong collaborative skills with the ability to work with a diverse group or people.
• Abode Creative Suite experience preferred
• Technical aptitude
• Advanced Excel skills a must
• Strong influence, collaboration, presentation and organization skills
• Flexible and able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Enthusiastic, positive energy and able to work well under pressure.
• Detail-oriented team player
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach and twist.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!