This role is for a Product Manager II for Product Information Management(PIM) application in Catalog business function. This is a great opportunity for a photographer who is looking to get into the PdM space. The role requires a strong product mindset; a combination of business savvy, customer centricity and technical knowledge. We are looking for product managers that are passionate about the customer’s journey, while striving to understand the complexities of system integrations and operational impacts.
• Manages roadmaps for multiple features; Articulates user and technology needs, pain points, user impact, and desired outcomes for features
• Responsible for maintaining and prioritizing a backlog of work items for multiple apps or services, including for the technology roadmap; Agile and Iterative development with distributed teams – collaborate across time zones and cultures
• Build relationships with key business partners and other brand stakeholders; Articulates product needs clearly and succinctly to different audiences and cross-functional partners
• Identify dependencies with other strategic initiatives; Influences other product managers to incorporate dependent features into roadmap
• Strong oral, written, and formal presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas in simple ways to all levels of the organization
- NEED photography skills/ experience.
- Must have CMS preferred over PdM. Photography or PIM.
• Prior knowledge in Product Information Management (PIM), Photo storage, file format related experience in ecommerce, Catalog or digital merchandising experience or Digital Asset Management
• 3-6 years of ecommerce, retail or related customer-related industries
• Experience on projects with the complex scope and with system and process implementations strongly desired, and experience developing and working with matrix organizations desired
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills; detail-oriented and strong multi-tasking ability