Our premier agency client has an immediate need to grow out their Product Management team and add headcount. This means they are looking for talented Product Managers with a background in App development or robust website builds. More about the opportunity below...
Product teams build things that solve a problem or provide a benefit to a group of users. A Product Manager's role in this is to ensure that what we're building strikes a balance between achieving the user goals, business needs, and feasibility. Product helps define the vision, manages the roadmap and backlog, and drives the delivery of features and activities to fulfill that vision. In this role, you will help define the core product vision, goals, functionality, and requirements by collaborating with user experience experts, visual designers, and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
What You’ll Be Doing.
• You will define and manage product roadmaps to realize business goals and strategies.
• You will establish a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
• You will create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
• You will prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
What We’d Like To See.
• You have worked in product management, business analysis or equivalent for several years.
• You have experience with waterfall and agile methodologies, and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
• You have led and delivered large and complex products and services.
• You put an emphasis on user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement.
• You have an ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
• Strong appreciation for design and user experience.