Our client is a well-known Canadian retail company with a forward-thinking and collaborative approach. Their modern, on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
Production Artist Overview:
As the Production Artist, you will be responsible for adapting creative concepts into production files using In-Design for both print and online, while working within the company’s brand standards and maintaining clean files suitable for final print & digital.
Production Artist Responsibilities:
• Roll out English creative into language versions (FR and Bilingual) as per company language guidelines
• Execute changes to layouts as required
• Ensure company standards are consistently met to be reflective of brand proposition and technical specifications and that files are delivered on time and without error
• Pre-flight files for print, collect files for output and upload via FTP
• Create final PDFs and JPEGs as needed for archiving & presentations
Production Artist Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years’ Production Artist experience
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Acrobat)
• Experience using a Soft Proofing Tool (Workfront etc.)
• Figma and AODA experience is a BONUS