Prepares inventory orders for placement
• Review tech packs from PD prior to releasing to the factories with PO.
• Maintain and print Markers for weekly scheduled production (including custom marker creation and printing for B2B custom orders)
Generates orders and manages vendors to ensure OTIF completion
• Generates purchase orders for all finished goods to factories for domestic production orders and reorders. Updates Cut Log and WIP report with new PO information.
• Daily maintenance of production WIP report with new POs, changes, and daily receipts.
• Physically supports the handoff of all necessary materials and documentation for all orders to all vendors
• Daily review of WIP to anticipate delivery issues, track die needs and PP sample ETA’s
• Supports Production Manager as point person for daily communication with factories about questions for open orders, troubleshooting production issues, and identifying any issues that could impact on-time production
Execute the ordering, movement, and tracking of all raw materials in warehouse needed for production completion
• Completes a consistent physical processing protocol for materials used in every production order, e.g., disbursing materials for use in production by following rigid protocols to ensure accurate inventories
• Meticulously tracks/enters paperwork regarding raw materials usage
• Ensures resulting systems (ERP-based) tracking and accuracy
• Orders raw materials (fabrics, trims, webbing) as instructed
• Receiving materials in a consistent way, in close coordination with Warehouse Manager
• Moving and storing materials in a rigorous, easy-to-understand way, with support from Warehouse Manager
• Support regular cycle counts of materials to ensure accurate systems inventory Support the development and own the execution of materials SOPs to ensure accurate usage and tracking of materials (physically and digitally) across every step of storage and production
Communicates progress, deadlines, and delays to the broader H&B organization
• Help assist with product timelines and communicate ETAs to Sales and Account Management Teams
• Supports Production Manager in updating weekly ETA report and providing regular communication to cross functional team members to ensure all teams have the most current information regarding delivery dates and availability of finished goods.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• A sense of urgency, comfort with ambiguity, a drive for results and ability to remain true to the company’s brand and image.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient with inventory programs and best practices
• Strong ability to track performance and progress of processes, using various techniques to ensure delivery compliance from all vendors.
• Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job and to move or lift up to 50 pounds.
• Prolonged periods standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, lifting, and sitting.
• Experience managing production vendors in a fast-moving environment
• Comfort learning new computer systems quickly (ERP, WMS, database, Excel, etc.)
• Exceptional self-starter mindset with great communication skills and a natural inclination to ‘go above and beyond’ to service customers in a distinctive way
• Exceptional detail orientation and extremely organized
• Spanish fluency is heavily preferred