Job Description -
Production Design Technologist Culver City/ Remote
The Content Studio and Production team within the Media Products Content Design creates and maintains the ways Content brands and features reach more customers. We are looking for an experienced Production Design Technologist skilled in defining and innovating production design tools. You will work closely with the Content Creative, Production, Producers, and Media Tech teams to gather requirements that will drive and inform how our tools are developed.
You will work with the Frameworks lead to assess, track, and gather insights from our production team, identify inefficiencies in the production process. Then, you will propose opportunities and ultimately develop ways to create workflow gains with various automation techniques. You will also create written documents and presentations to communicate any changes with the production leads and participate in delivering walkthroughs in group sessions.
• Identify challenges and opportunities presented by emerging technology, and engage with the Content Frameworks lead to align them to our strategies and requirements.
• Provide input to create tools that facilitate static and motion asset production, review and archive.
• Create documentation, tutorials and other support resources to facilitate the education of the Content team about our requirements, best practices, and initiatives.
• Hands on production design experience in a high volume fast-paced environment.
• Strong knowledge of digital design production processes and pipeline/workflow; ideally within a subscription services business model.
• Experience with production design workflows including retouching, localization, and video production.
• Ability to specify efficient workflows and identify additional tools required
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Sketch
• Comfortable and confident working in a dynamic environment, partnering with teams to move through the unknown.
• Ability to learn new processes and technology quickly
• A hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems • Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work well with others. We are a very collaborative team.
• Knowledgeable about Media ecosystem
• Photoshop - Expert
• After Effects - Intermediate
• Sketch - Intermediate • Keynote - Intermediate
• Slack - Intermediate
• Numbers, Pages - Intermediate