Our client is looking to add an exceptional Sr. Production Designer to assist their team with daily production. In this role, you will be a hands-on production designer creating static and animated assets for their platform. The ideal candidate for the role relishes in the details of the production design process, and understands how to deal with daily art production at a high volume and can work across vendors and producers with ease.
Applicant will be responsible for processing large volumes of music photography, graphics, and motion graphics for use within our media interfaces. Processing of these photos and graphics may include cropping, retouching, and uploading into a CMS system, as well as leading vendors in daily art direction for both motion and still assets.
Familiarity with TV content and new media is a must. Group communication on a micro and macro level is one of the biggest components of this role, proficiency In slack is desired but not required. Applicant must have experience working in an iterative process, as well as experience in high volume QC/QA in a daily workflow.
• Exceptional design skills
• Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Keynote.
• Expert in presentation layout
• Passion for art & pop culture
• Extreme attention to detail
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Self-starter and able to ask questions when necessary
• Deep understanding of typography for the web
• Obvious passion for culture.
• Understanding of template usage and batching processes for image exports
• Diligence in file-naming structures and file organization
• Ability to work quickly and with multiple points of feedback and changes
• Prior experience in a time-sensitive production environment
• A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to the wider creative team. Quickly and beautifully.
• Expert level photo retouching skills
• Expert level image compositing skills
• Deep understanding of grid systems, design systems and layouts.
• Understanding of actions and batch processing image assets
• Ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process related issues.
• Knowledge of sports graphics and photography
• Ability to adhere to design guidelines and specifications for a given project
• Knowledge of photo composition
Education & Requirements:
• Portfolio demonstrating modern design with a creative edge.
• Must be software savvy
• 5+ years of experience in design, graphic design
• 2+ years of production design experience
• Expert Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other image optimizing applications
• Experience naming files according to production specifications
• Proficiency in Numbers, Pages and Keynote
• Experience working in multiple CMS environment
• Candidates should possess exceptional graphic design skills
• Prior experience in a time sensitive production environment
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
• All resumes must be accompanied by portfolio and/or website link.