The Media Content Design team is looking to add exceptional Sr. Production Designer to assist our team with daily production. In this role, you will be a hands-on production designer creating static and animated assets. The ideal candidate for the role relishes in the details of the production design process, and understands how to deal with daily art production at a high volume and can work across vendors and producers with ease.
Applicant will be responsible for processing large volumes of music photography, graphics, and motion graphics for use within Media interfaces. Processing of these photos and graphics may include cropping, retouching, and uploading into a CMS system, as well as leading vendors in daily art direction for both motion and still assets. Excellent communication about design and status is one of the biggest components of this role, proficiency In slack is desired. Applicant must have experience working in an iterative process, as well as experience in high volume QC/QA in a daily workflow.
• Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Keynote
• Experience with Motion Graphics Production
• Experience creating production design efficiencies through scripting, actions, and template creation
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Experience with Localization on static and motion assets
• Understanding of template usage and batching processes for image exports
• Diligence in file-naming structures and file organization
• Ability to work quickly and with multiple points of feedback and changes
• Prior experience in a time-sensitive production environment
• Expert level photo retouching skills
• Expert level image compositing skills
• Deep understanding of grid systems, design systems and layouts.
• Ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process related issues.
• Ability to adhere to design guidelines and specifications for a given project
Education & Requirements
• Portfolio demonstrating design work
• 5+ years of experience in design, graphic design
• 2+ years of production design experience
• Expert Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
• Proficiency in Numbers, Pages and Keynote
• Experience working in multiple CMS environment
• Prior experience in a time sensitive production environment
• All resumes must be accompanied by portfolio and/or website link.