Come join a creative team committed to maintaining an extraordinary Design Studio. In this role, you will partner with facilities and various external vendors and work to maintain the standards of our Design Studios and get the Studio up to speed for the upcoming return to work.
You will work closely with the Project Manager to identify the specific needs of the studio in relation to resumption, organizing the studio and designing and developing documentation to help facilitate a smoother transition for employees during their return to work. In this role you will plan and execute these projects by thinking critically about the user needs. Typical projects may include the development and design of return-to-work materials including welcome packets/guides, gifting and creating moving schedules, organizing and maintaining the aesthetics of the studio.
• Detail-oriented with a real passion for organization
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter; demonstrates initiative
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization and management and ability to build external networks
• Desire to challenge existing processes and ability to think creatively to improve day-to-day business
• Responds to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
• Thrives in a fast-paced and informal environment
• Takes initiative and works effectively in team environments with a diverse group of people
• Support strategic, creative, and technology delivery by managing overall project timelines, scopes, and budget.
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation, plans and reports
• Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
AA, AS, or relevant work experience