Project Manager: Full-time or freelance position currently remote, with plans to return to the office when safe. Office is located in Manhattan, NY.
Our client is a premier marketing agency that creates user-centric and robust brand experiences by providing unified campaign solutions that define and articulate brands and engage their consumers worldwide.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly-organized, digitally savvy Project Manager with 3+ years of marketing or creative agency experience working on pharmaceutical / medical aesthetics accounts. Experience supporting lifestyle, beauty, or health & wellness brands is also a plus.
· Work collaboratively with the entire team to build strong creative partnerships with clients.
· Gain a deep understanding of each client’s brand, project objectives, and user needs to create strategic, elevated, and effective design solutions across multiple channels.
· Guide projects successfully from initial sign-off to final hand-off, serving as a liaison between the client and creative team, with thorough project briefings, accurate scheduling, resource planning, and clear communication throughout the project.
· Assist with defining project approaches and SOWs.
· Develop detailed project schedules and work plans.
· Manage timelines, budgets, and resource allocation.
· Lead weekly status calls and provide project updates consistently to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
· Manage freelancers, third-party developers, and other vendors as needed.
· Measure success for each project and identify areas for improvement.
· 3+ years of account or project management experience with pharmaceutical / medical aesthetics brands; familiar with FDA submissions and approval processes
· Dynamic, positive, and solution-oriented with a talent for building relationships
· Obsessed with the beauty, haircare, and fashion industries and passionate about technology and digital trends — with a desire to always know what’s new and next
· Highly organized and detail-oriented, with excellent oral/written communication and proof-reading skills
· Able to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
· Strong understanding of social media, e-commerce, and digital marketing best-practices
· Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Keynote, spreadsheets, and common project management applications
· Positive attitude, excellent communication, and problem-solving skills, and a desire to work hard and have fun
· U.S. citizen or authorized to live and work in the U.S.