This role requires proven experience with the planning, executing and delivering of campaigns that span a variety of different media types and technologies. The candidate should have experience with email campaigns and marketing automation, as well as familiarity with web development, tagging and tracking, and general technical problem-solving.
The individual should feel equally comfortable interfacing with internal development resources as they do with client marketing leads. We’re looking for a proven self-starter who can collaborate with and motivate project teams, build a plan for them to follow, keep them organized, on track, and focused on the end goal.
We are looking for someone who can lead and deliver project work for clients with minimal oversight, elevating the quality of the work the agency puts out into the world.
This role will require leading cross-functional teams, working side-by-side with our Account Managers, Strategists, Data Analysts, Designers, Writers and Directors to execute and deliver industry-leading digital projects. Your experience allows you to anticipate problems before they materialize and remove barriers ahead of time, allowing project teams to do their best work.
The role requires proven experience with scoping and estimation, building project plans, work back schedules, risk assessments, budgeting and monitoring hours/costs. You are meticulous about process and reporting and work closely with leadership on efforts to add value to the business and our clients.
You should care intensely about your work without conflating work ego with personal ego. While you’ll be working closely with clients, our agency’s integrated teams collaborate equally and share accountability, in failure and success alike. Be prepared to let the best ideas rise to the top.
- 5+ years of digital Project Management experience
- Demonstrated experience in the scoping, planning and delivery of a variety of campaigns, including email, analytics and performance reporting, websites, as well as motion and audio spots
- Experience working with common project management software tools, such as JIRA, Asana, Airtable, and other similar tools
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- A general comfortability with the unknown, particularly as it relates to new technologies and service offerings
- Production experience (e.g. motion and audio)
- Comfortability juggling a variety of project types at any time
- Been involved in establishing processes and best practices for new service offerings
- Experience working with contracts and external vendors