Support the planning, delivery, and activation of premiere product for major events. This role also supports the execution of promotional projects supporting and promoting the client's athletes and influencers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with activations/events on behalf of Tier 1 athletes as needed
• Produce weekly allocation reports to Sr. Mgr reflecting PO ETAs and dropped style issues
• Aid in the development/improvement of procedures, reports & processes as they relate to product processes
• Understand the goals of events as it relates to product lines
• Ensure a working knowledge of entire order cycle and have the ability to identify any gaps or process improvements
• Work cross functionally with the Supply Chain, DH, IT, Accounting and Production Teams to coordinate and ensure delivery by specified dates; if specified delivery dates are not met, needs to act and expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments
• Assist in planning, organizing and updated procedure of Focus Group and Survey requests
• Work closely with Sports Marketing NEXT grassroots platform on any embellishment needs
• Confidently communicate needs to vendors in order to produce goods for high visibility events, assets, Brand hype moments and marketing launches Project Management:
• Support Brand Marketing and Sports Marketing: Drive creative development and execution by managing calendars, timelines, and logistics.
• Report/update product and embellishment costs to SM/BM partners for budgetary purposes.
• Keeping calendars and holding various cross-functional partners to said deadlines