Digital Creation is a strategic program under the digital umbrella, building the must have creation infrastructure of the future. Focus is to digitize the end-to-end creation to-shelf value chain, covering marketing, creation, sourcing (supplier integration) and sell-in. It is an integral part of the clients strategy.
This position is for an organized, passionate and goal-oriented talent who understands what digital transformation projects have in common, and their strategic role in positively disrupting the technology and process landscape for digital creation, learn and change.
• Manage Digital Creation end-to-end Acceleration initiatives across functions
• Work with vendor management systems to onboard, manage, and support Innovative startups, researchers, and other technology companies involved in Acceleration initiatives.
• Manage stakeholder’s relationship and secure buy-ins to project demands and deliverables
• Drive Communication from the digital accelerator towards the stakeholders and brand.
• Uphold and enhance the Digital accelerator platform and operating model.
• Lead digital accelerator projects and manage effective and timely communication on project progress and results to leadership.
• Inspire the digital creation teams with relevant tech industry insights and stories
• Support the steering of functional experts, product owners and involving key stakeholders
• Execute overall project management and work streams deliverables (e.g. project planning, milestones execution and monitoring)
• Lead interpretation of project results and translate into insights to steer the project successfully
• Effectively deploy project management toolkit to ensure high quality and consistency of deliverables
• Take part in coordination and knowledge exchange with other project managers and directors of the digital transformation hub
• Initiate project activities and connect with other stakeholders to share activities at work stream level
• Initiate and drive discussions with stakeholders to collect and consolidate feedback and gather input on solutions
• Establish working relationship and maintain regular contact with stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Capability to simplify complex matters and provide options
• Ability to build storyline to convey messages in a simple way
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and high level of influence skills
• Ability to work independently
• Business acumen and in-depth digital knowledge
• Solid presentation and storytelling skills
• Strong Excel analytics
• Extensive PowerPoint knowledge and skills
• Project management
• Experience with project planning and process mapping tools (e.g. MS Project, Visio)
Education and Qualifications:
• Minimum 2-3 years of Project Management experience •
Within which 1-2 years of relevant work experience in digital transformation environment (e.g. management consulting, or regional exposure)
• University degree required