Overseeing client's programs, educational offerings, and seasonal workshops; Managing program calendar and communication schedule, support special projects, work with Programs teams to concept, write and develop content tailored to the client's community.
Vision and Strategy:
- Develops vision, strategy and deliverables of the large international Program.
- Ensures program is aligned with business strategies and budgets.
- Owns the business case for the Program, establishes and maintains cross functional and regional coordination Organization and Planning
- Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints;
- Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team.
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed.
Project Management Support:
- Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects within the program; helps develop project objectives and project scope.
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects’ cost, schedule and / or performance.
- Chairs program steering committee meetings.
- 10 years professional experience.
- 7 years project/program management experience.
- Experience delivering global or multiple regional projects.
- Experience with formal project management methodology