Job descriptionOur client, a big ad agency, is seeking an Integrated Project Manager to join their team.
This role is partially onsite in their Hollywood office.
Project Managers are facilitators, partnering with Account Services, Strategy, Creative and Production to anticipate, plan and communicate key information required for successful agency projects and initiatives.
- Collaborates with account leadership and other stakeholders to develop integrated project schedules either general topline or project specific, and provide team with key milestones and due dates
- Facilitate communication and understanding within the agency team and partners of task objectives or deliverables, key dates, milestone contingencies, project status and implication of delays
- Proactively identifies resources such as time, money or external contractors necessary to support initiatives and complete project accurately and on-time
- Builds project plans, resource sheets, project playbook and review with Senior Project Manager and account team leads
- Foster collaboration; identify and bring together appropriate team members and internal resources as needed
- Collaborates cross-functionally across disciplines to ensure projects are moving effectively toward their milestones; ensures that the team is operating smoothly and efficiently in order to achieve the most integrated and efficient productions
- Sees the big picture, but stays on top of the details; aware of project status at all times and communicates project status to team to ensure on-time project completion
- Proactively identifies and escalates potential issues before they hinder progress; leverages interpersonal skills facilitate creative problem solving
- Organizes project information; creates clarity when information is unclear
- Adapts and modifies plans and schedules as needed based on new or updated information
- Collaborates with other stakeholders to update project tracking systems to provide teams and management accurate status around resourcing, timing and burn
- Learn, maintain, communicate and reinforce correct process, procedures and best-practices. Coach, mentor and train others as needed
- Documents and archives project activities and asset files; monitors the archival of other stakeholder assets
- 5-7 years project management or production experience; ideally across 360 campaigns
- Experience working in a creative environment (advertising/PR, entertainment, media); from strategy development through to production delivery
- Team player, able to multi-task and problem solve under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish strong working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Professional and flexible demeanor to handle interactions with a range of people from entry level team members to executive leadership
- Able to work autonomously but also collaboratively with team for solutions-oriented results
- Clear and concise written and verbal presentation skills and style; proficient in presentation (Google Slides, Keynote, PowerPoint) and workflow software (Smartsheet, Microsoft Project)