Our well-known client, a key player in the retail space, is looking to add a Project Manager to support their MarTech IT team on a freelance basis. This role is remote until March 2022, therefore, must be local to Chicagoland suburbs area, should hybrid onsite/remote model return then! This will be 40 hours a week for 6 months with potential for extension.
Overview of project:
This team is launching an exciting new project and it requires a seasoned, focused Senior PM to run it!
- Program delivery and program mgmt. Responsibilities including: project plans, facilitating and coordination cross-functional meetings, RAID log, resource mgmt., overall delivery
- Manage execution of business / technical projects in accordance with project scope, budget and plans.
- Coordinate and/or manage the deployment of resources (e.g. people, infrastructure, financial, information).
- Identify required modifications to project plans based on changed priorities, policy changes and resource constraints.
- Develop resource strategies, budgets, staffing models, tools, and support plans necessary to execute the project.
- Ensure compliance with standards, policies, procedures, and other requirements
- Monitor the project status and track key performance indicators.
- Provide project progress reports to internal stakeholders.
- Create detailed project plans.
- Manage costs, budget, and schedule
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools (e.g. Clarity, MS Project, SharePoint repositories, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) if applicable); knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Undergrad / masters preferred
- Preferred years of experience: 7-10
- TOP TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Understanding integrations, cloud migration experience, understanding technical terminology, and project lifecycles
- SOFT SKILLS: Ability to self-start, work in a fast-paced and every-changing environment. People person – able to both take direction and lead, strong communication skills required
- NICE-to-HAVES: experience with Loyalty Platform a plus
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!