Immediate need for a Program Manager/Account Director with ad agency experience. This is a freelance role that is remote (40 hours a week) ongoing with potential to go fulltime for the right candidate. Must be able to work PST hours if located in another time zone.
You will be creating and managing project schedules, preparing campaign requirements and managing our internal agency relationship. You should have a proven track record of leading strategic planning, pulling teams together to create integrated timelines/executions, and developing process improvements
- Experience as an Account Supervisor or Account Director within an ad agency focused on digital campaigns
- Product management, technical project management, and/or coding experience, and a love for working on the stakeholder side, will be highly beneficial.
- Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and developing recommendations that lead to informed decision-making.
- A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- WORKFRONT and SMARTSHEET proficiency desired.
- Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Send your resume today!