Job description24 Seven is partnering with one of our clients whom is a globally recognized sportswear brand. Their team is looking for a Recruiter to join their team onsite in Memphis, TN. This is a 12 month contract with full benefits that is likely to convert to a fulltime position.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As our Recruiting team grows, we need a new teammate to support hiring in Global Operations and Logistics. We are looking for a self-starter, who takes action and adept at influencing key partners and hiring leaders.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You’ll support unique recruiting strategies and be a consultant to hiring managers and senior leaders, along with a focus on proactive networking, diversity hiring, and innovation approaches to passive candidate engagement. You will help deliver dynamic strategies to identify, source, assess, and recommend the world’s top operations talent while delivering diverse slates. You'll provide subject matter expertise on recruitment processes and champion changes in process or philosophy. You will lead the process of developing and executing recruitment strategies for key talent pools, working with Human Resources Business Partners and Operations Leaders. You'll utilize broad market knowledge and creatively network to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent communities.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report to the Global Operations and Logistics TA Director and sit on a team focused on Supply Chain recruiting. You’ll improve partnerships with university relations, diversity sourcing, coordination and recruiting services to optimize efficiency and facilitate the full recruiting lifecycle, end to end.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or a combination of relevant experience, education and training.
- 3+ years' experience in full cycle agency and/or in-house recruiting.
- Experience in facilitation of behavioral-based interviewing.
- Knowledge of acquisition practices, principles, applications and methods, including interviewing and assessment skills.
- Recruitment experience involving a proactive sourcing model and engaging with passive operations candidates and networks.
- Track record of innovative sourcing, and building talent communities within unique functional skillsets.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and tolerance of ambiguity.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system is required; experience with Taleo and Avature CR.
- Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain and/or Distribution recruiting experience.